Career Counselling. Your Conscious Choice."The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it."
(Steve Jobs, CEO, Apple Computers).
I can offer you assistance in:
- defining your career goals and professional development
- managing your professional re-orientation
- improving your self-presentation skills (whether in application documents or in job interviews)
- building and maintaining your career network
Are you grappling with these or similar issues?
- Are you worried that you might lose your job?
- Did you lose your job and now need support in your professional re-orientation?
- Were you often unsuccessful in interview situations?
- Are you uncertain whether to stay in your present job?
- Have you reached a turning point in your career?
- Are you considering quitting your job to do something entirely different?
I look forward to meeting you!